Bitmex Mirror Bot
Bitmex Mirror trading bot is using BitMEX WebSockets to fetch orders and positions. It uses a unique process to link orders of host and sub-account, using randomised client order IDs, which provides flexibility and removes many limitations of the native mirror bot.
Demonstration Video: https://youtu.be/N_vSIzIJXCE
For question send email to: email@example.com
- Bitmex Mirror only supports Windows Operating System unlike Leveraged Trader, which can work on all operating system. Mac or Linux users can get a windows VPS and run the Bitmex Mirror all time.
- An executable file (.exe) file is provided as shown in the demonstration video.
- Reselling of the software is not allowed.
- Fast and efficient built on WebSockets.
- Copies Leverage.
- It supports all types of orders, including stop, trail, limit and market.
- It has special handlers for partially filled orders.
- Support all error handlers to avoid a crash.
- Add API keys while the bot is running.